Getting started with D1 mini pro?

• Hi,

I want to interface D1 mini pro module with my LPC1788 microcontroller.

can anyone provide document or sample program??

In many place i found example with arduino but in my case i will use 32 bit ARM controller.

Plz advice

• That is at the same time oddly specific and weirdly general. What protocol do you want to use as the interface? What language are you programming the D1 Mini Pro with? What do you have so far, and what do you need help with specifically? How much do you already know about programming the LPC1788?

• @deshipu

What protocol do you want to use as the interface?
    For application side i have looking for MQTT or REST, but if you are asking for microcontroller and wifi module interface then i'm thinking SPI will be the better choice considering good throughput.

What language are you programming the D1 Mini Pro with?
    Embedded C

What do you have so far, and what do you need help with specifically?
    I want some information about interface sample and sample code. Like in GSM module AT commands are there which we can send via UART and it will work. Similarly i want command manual or any other technical so that i can control wifi module through micro controller.

How much do you already know about programming the LPC1788?
    I have done UART , SPI, I2C and graphic interface with this controller so i can made protocol as well with this controller and can also user for wifi.

Could you plz provide any programming reference manual (if you have) for WiFi Module??

• Well, since you are programming both sides, you can program any commands you want -- there is nothing limiting you, and you don't have to stick with any particular set of commands from any particular manual.

Looks like your connection to WEMOS Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.