WeMos D1 upload error
I've been trying to upload a sketch to WeMos D1 board and failed to upload.
Error message shown by IDE was as follow.
Uploading 226368 bytes from C:\Users\HTOONA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_477861/DBlink1.ino.bin to flash at 0x00000000
An error occurred while uploading the sketch
warning: espcomm_send_command: didn't receive command response
warning: espcomm_send_command(FLASH_DOWNLOAD_BEGIN) failed
error: espcomm_upload_mem failed
I want to know how to solve this error.
Please help me.
This error means that your computer couldn't communicate with the board. There may be many reasons for that:
- you didn't install the USB drivers
- you forgot to connect the USB cable
- you used a USB cable that is only for charging and doesn't have any data lines
- you selected wrong COM port in the IDE
- the board is somehow broken
Which of these is the case, we can't possibly guess.
you selected wrong COM port in the IDE
or (also) use incorrect baudrate