WeMos D1 upload error
I've been trying to upload a sketch to WeMos D1 board and failed to upload.
Error message shown by IDE was as follow.
Uploading 226368 bytes from C:\Users\HTOONA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_477861/DBlink1.ino.bin to flash at 0x00000000
An error occurred while uploading the sketch
warning: espcomm_send_command: didn't receive command response
warning: espcomm_send_command(FLASH_DOWNLOAD_BEGIN) failed
error: espcomm_upload_mem failed
I want to know how to solve this error.
Please help me.
This error means that your computer couldn't communicate with the board. There may be many reasons for that:
- you didn't install the USB drivers
- you forgot to connect the USB cable
- you used a USB cable that is only for charging and doesn't have any data lines
- you selected wrong COM port in the IDE
- the board is somehow broken
Which of these is the case, we can't possibly guess.
you selected wrong COM port in the IDE
or (also) use incorrect baudrate
what is an incorrect baud rate? how do you determine the correct baud rate?