Wemos D1 mini , it it available any longer?

• Dear Wemos,
    Is our favourite D1 Mini available still? I noticed that the aliexpress homepage for Wemos does not display D1 mini , neither it is available in stock.

• @rghongade Same question here regarding to the D1 Mini version 2.3.0 (4MB)

• I certainly hope they continue. I just received the Mini-Pro. I do like it. Was thinking about the Mini-light version.
    I think the only way they can improve on the mini is to add a battery connection, circuitry to charge the battery when it's plugged into usb.

Lets wait and see. But I'm betting all their focus is on the new ESP-32s right now.

• @marine_hm said in Wemos D1 mini , it it available any longer?:

I certainly hope they continue. I just received the Mini-Pro. I do like it. Was thinking about the Mini-light version.

I think the "normal" D1 mini is now discontinued and they only have the lite and pro versions. Which makes sense to me, as together the two versions cover all the use cases.

I think the only way they can improve on the mini is to add a battery connection, circuitry to charge the battery when it's plugged into usb.

There is a shield for that.

Lets wait and see. But I'm betting all their focus is on the new ESP-32s right now.

I'm still waiting for that d1 mini-compatible ESP32 board to arrive. It's not wemos, though. Still, I'm curious how well it will work.

• @deshipu
    That makes sense. A little bummed but you are correct, the pro and light does cover both spectrums. Going over to AliExpress to purchase a light version to put it through its paces. It should work with most of my single use projects ideas. As I understand it, the Pro version does not utilize the 16 mb flash memory. Any updates to that?
    I'm not a programmer, just a hobbiest. So I'm still holding out on the ESP32. I'm excited over it but not smart enough to write my own libraries, examples.

• Isnt the original one the only one with certificarions though? That might be important for some and give it a place in the lineup.

• They just listed more in the Wemos store on AliExpress!
    https://wemoscc.aliexpress.com/store/group/D1-D1-mini-Boards/1331105_505460007.html

Looks like your connection to WEMOS Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.